Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Captain America is my hearty strong side

One very unusual thing about Captain America is the fact that he doesn't have any super powers. And still, he is the first avenger and we even consider him as a super hero. He is extremely strong and has a heart for everyone, especially for those who are in need, ready to defend us. 

Through him, I realized that I can be a super hero as well. I can be my own Captain America, the hearty strong side of me! One of my favorite Captain America moments is whenever I fight for someone who has been deprived of something or something unjust happened. I'm a bit shy but I always extend my heart to people who couldn't fight for themselves. It's just that I strongly believe that one must really defend and fight for what they think is right. What more if my family is involved or even myself, the superhero in me really unveils! I might be termed "pakielamera" for some, but I don't even care, as long as I know that what and who I am defending is right and I just want the person to get what they truly deserve.

Just like Captain America, he may not have super powers but we can be our own superhero who has a heart for everyone!


 For more promos and updates Like them on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/captamericaph and visit http://www.theavengersassembled.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment