Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Why I love Chicken Deli

I love Chicken Deli's mouthwatering chicken as it's so delicious and I can really say "ang sarap papakin"! I know, chicken is always on the top of our minds whenever we hear Chicken Deli! But what I really like about chicken deli is that apart from their sumptuous chicken (that's given!), they also offer VARIOUS of meals to choose from! They have merienda, barbeque, sisig, kare-kare, turon sticks, tipid meals, bangus and don't forget halo halo for dessert! Even if we are so fulfilled eating our favorite chicken daily, Chicken Deli just have other great options that I could try whenever I visit them, The variety makes me really come back and diminishing marginal utility won't be applied here as I get my great satisfaction on my adventure trip of trying everything that they offer.
http://www.chickendelibacolod.com/chicken-deli-menu.html 
As I head to my adventure trip in Bacolod this June, Chicken Deli will be on my itinerary and I'll surely eat there!! Then let's see how they differ or after all, Chicken Deli Manila has been making not just Chicken Deli Bacolod style but Chicken Deli Bacolod itself!

Three things excite me now! First is my chance to try Chicken Deli again. Second is to hopefully watch Hunger Games this week! I so love Hunger Games as much as I love Chicken Deli that brings me to my third excitement thing of trying Chicken Deli Bacolod on June.

No comments:

Post a Comment