Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam


Mandaue Foam has been creating a buzz lately. It has been a trending topic for about 5 years now. It's like a mushroom that blooms immediately and only to find out that it is one of the largest foam manufacturer that originated from Cebu long time ago, for about 40 years already and the reason for creating a buzz lately is because it just opened its Manila and Luzon branches in 2007 and Filipinos by nature have a great trust and respect with Cebu specialties/pride. Great applause for the wide spread of their trusted brand and designs as this is attributed to their commitment to provide their customers quality and value for money.
At a young age, I've been dreaming of getting furnitures, foam mattress and decorations for my dream house. And I think every girl has that desire as well. I am actually from Manila but the only store that I have been to is their Davao branch! In one of my travel tours, we passed by their branch and look around for great window shopping finds. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take pictures of the things that I want from their store. But I really enjoy going around any furniture manufacturing store. Just to share with you, as I browse over their official website http://mandauefoam.ph/ .I enjoyed browsing over their catalogue and here are my top picks that I would love to take home and enjoy as I come home from work.

Maribeth Bed with Nite Stand.
Don't you love to have this bed at home? I makes me feel a royalty to have his in my bedroom.


Profile Mattress.
Plain looking but I have read a lot about this kind of mattress because it helps stimulate circulation in your body. Great benefit and exciting foam mattress to sleep or rest after a whole tiring day of work.


Laze Cut Small Circle Cushion.
I know. I know, the elegance of my Maribeth Bed and comfort from my profile mattress may not greatly match this fun looking pillow. But who cares?! I could use it in my living room sofa or mix it with other elegant looking pillows to brighten up my royalty looking bedroom. It's so much fun and exciting to mix and match!

And I have been saying my bed, my pillows, MY everything, well, I'd love to have them soon and with Mandaue Foam variety of products, it will surely be your home, your imagination! Mandaue Foam helps us complete the bits of pieces of of imagination and making it real and present in our home.

I also love their newest tv commercial because not only single people enjoy the luxury of making their imagination, their home, but it is a lot sweeter to build your home with your special someone.


Come and visit Mandaue Foam Branches and one day you'll say Mandaue Foam is really your home, your imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment