Sunday, November 16, 2014

NESCAFÉ Cappuccino is the most indulgent coffee I’ve ever had!

Nescafe Cappuccino - contest badge - FINAL 

Through the years, from my highschool - college and even now until my working years, Nescafe has been there to support me to conquer all kinds of battles and even simple or greatest joy I have with my friends . I couldn't resist a cup of Nescafe Cappuccino as it gives too much indulgement because of that incredible taste, "kakaiba talaga, mas kakaiba pa kay incredible hulk".

I have been very thankful to Nescafe, all kinds of variants and I'm so happy that they have Cappuccino variant, I don't need to go to a high end coffee shop just to get the indulgence it is giving to me or even more because it's partnered with the most affordable, practical and "super sulit" price. No matter how tired I was with my homeworks in the past or even now, with various overtime and stress in the office, a Nescafe Cappucino is relaxing and indulgent break for me. What more if it has choco sprinkles, making it more special. It's not high end, nor imported but it's the premium of experience you taste at every cup. Every sip counts and even best enjoyed with your friends, especially its foam which makes it more special and "sulit talaga". 


"When comparing with other coffee, Nescafe Cappuccino, is surely ……"Nangingibabaw!"

No comments:

Post a Comment