Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL Special Screening





Nuffnang PLDT myDSL



“The Social Network is to Facebook, as PLDT myDSL modem+wifi is to HIGH SPEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR ALL.


It just caters my family's fast internet connection needs at home all at the same time! Again, I say it's still fast and it's all a t the same time!!!Hitting all birds in one stone! Why?

These are all the features I like about PLDT myDSL modem+wifi:

Mechanics

Why? 
  • Its plug-and-play feature gives me the ease of using it immediately without having the hard time of setting it up!  So cool!
  • The 25 meters coverage just fits my family's need whether I'm directly connected to the PC, my brother in his room with his laptop and even my sister in the second floor connecting through her wifi phone. A
  • High-speed plan subscribers can connect simultaneously via wifi! Wow, this is an edge, an incredibly fast connection even if all my family members connect whether through PC, laptop, wifi phone, and PSP all at the same time!
  • PLDT myDSL modem+wifi's benefits doesn't stop there, it also has the 4-port hub, enabling other gadgets to connect as well all at the same time!
  • Another ease again brought by the remote trouble shooting!
  • Of course, being practical nowadays, its price range really adheres to our budget! Great isn't it?!
I must say, it's a win-win to have a PLDT myDSL modem+wifi as it's like a bundle with all the things I need when it comes to considering a reliable wifi! I repeat, it's reliable! You would only need to have atleast one, and presto, you have all that you need already so why get any other else, when there's PLDT myDSL modem+wifi that will make our lives a lot easier connecting to our social network!

1 comment:

  1. i like it...

    visit my blogs too ,
    http://www.thebackpackman.blogspot.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete