Sunday, October 24, 2010

Why Should I Win PLDT MyDSL Modem+Wifi?

PLDT never fails to amaze us. Among the remarkable strengths PLDT has, I'd like to stress its  ability to innovate and reliably cater the needs of people for years!

Just like its recent innovation of PLDT myDSL modem+wifi. Believe it or not, internet has become a necessity for everyone these days. And with modernization comes the need for PLDT to jive with our generation's increasing demands. Thus, PLDT come up with PLDT myDSL modem+wifi with all these exciting features!
Mechanics

I'd like to reiterate that internet has become a necessity, therefore I should win the PLDT  myDSL modem+wifi! Why have a modem or a separate wifi device if I can have it bundled with all these great features?! Surely, my family and I would best enjoy it!

Read on to know why...

Plug and Play
For a non-techie girl like me, this is really a great relief! I usually have a hard time configuring the setup in our PC, it really bothers me to follow a lot as in a lot of steps before I can actually use something that I've been waiting to use. But with PLDT  myDSL modem+wifi, it will definitely be user friendly. My excitement to connect and experience the reliable high speed connection won't surely diminish!

Modem+Wifi
This is so cool! It's like hitting two birds in one stone! Not only will I have a modem for a reliable high speed connection, I will also have a great freebie of having it bundled with the wifi feature all in one unit!!!

In times of certain difficulties, I won't be having a hard time to figure out which device is defective! I won't be needing to call two different suppliers for its fix. Especially with other suppliers who have less support! But with PLDT, rest assured that I am supported and guided!

4-port hub
Not all of us may have our own wifi laptops, but still, PLDT is so generous to give us this bonus hubs so we can still surf and enjoy the internet simultaneously all day long!

Remote Troubleshooting
With this feature, anyone among us from our own PC or laptop can remote and troubleshoot any problem that has occurred. Great feature, isn't it?

Up to 25 meters of myDSL WiFi connection & Simultaneous connection.
This will really be a great help for me and my family. My parents, sibling and cousins are quarreling on using the PC for school projects, emails, facebook, blogging, chat, and entertainment purposes. Even my youngest sister says: "Ate, laptop - Dora, Barney!" My whole family need to take turns! But with the 25 meters coverage, all of us can connect all at the same time!!! Anyone can freely connect with our PC, laptop, and PSP while I use my wifi phone to update my facebook status as well!

No more extra payment for internet shops and mobile phone load bills just for us to simultaneously connect!

All of us especially my father will also be thrilled as we will be able have a great bonding time as we watch the much-awaited Pacquiao-Margarito fight through PLDT myDSL's Watchpad. Also, it's like having a second TV for us as it provides a lot of local and cable channels!
---
PLDT's constant strive for innovation makes them the top market leader as it really give in to our needs as it doesn't only give all these bundled treats with awesome features, it also makes sure that their innovation adopts with our budget. I must say, it is really a win-win situation with this must-have PLDT myDSL modem+wifi that will surely makes me and my family always connected! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment