Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wear It Your Way with Wacoal

Wacoal's strength is its versatility and comfort. With Wacoal, I can absolutely wear it in different ways that I can, making my outfits look so fabulous. I can wear it in all occasions and whatever my dress mood or OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) is. To name some, they are:

1. My daily white shirt and pants are best to be partnered with the Wacoal brassiere worn on a conventional way. This makes me feel so comfortable and always on the go. As  they say, simplicity is beauty and this is best achieved through comfort.

2.  Formal wear and ball these days are in, whether it's a long gown or a simple tube dress, one major thing to consider is for the bra straps not to be seen. Thanks to Wacoal's strapless bra!

3. And last but not the least, I work hard hence I need to party harder! I need time with my friends for our late night gimmicks and bonding time. In this moments, I should be wearing my sweet chick attire with that one sided strap for a stylish chick look.

This is so chick and stylish for me:

Wear it your way with Wacoal!!!
Find out more on  http://www.wacoal.ph

Great thing, Wacoal is so versatile that I  can wear it any way I want it! A perfect bra for my versatile personality and dress mood any way, or style I want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment