Monday, September 23, 2013

I GoBigger and GoBetter with Globe

Would I rather go bigger or better? Oh my, it's so hard to choose! Can I choose both? If I'll choose just one, I'll choose to Go Better! With Globe's latest Go better promos, I love the GoUNLI25. It's definitely the real deal UNLI! With the unlimited text and call to Globe and TM networks plus the unlimited viber chat, it's really a better deal! I will not be limited into number of text, minutes of call of compute how much MB have I used for viber. Thank you to this Go Better Globe promo!

With this GoUNLI25, I can now call and text all my Globe friends! With this, I'll always be connected especially to my boyfriend. Good thing we are both loyal Globe subscribers. And Globe also care on my connections with my other networks, hence with unli viber, I am always in the loop of the latest updates with my various friends! Only Globe Prepaid gives me Bigger and Better unli offers.

This is my top 1 among Globe's Go Bigger and Go Better promos! If there's a top 1, there are other top 2, 3, 4 options that would definitely suit our need! Here are the other choices that will always keep us connected:

Globe Comparison Matrix
Your Globe Prepaid just got better and bigger with more prepaid offers!

Go Bigger
GoCALL100 gives me more call minutes (500 mins) VS Competitors offer (200 mins). No need to use prefix to enjoy unlicalls.

With GoUNLI30, I get real unlimited service with unli allnetwork texts, unli calls to Globe TM, plus the real UNLI-chat experience with the best apps available. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.

Go Better
GoUNLITXT49 gives me the same UNLI texts to Globe/TM at a BETTER prices VS Competitors offer.

GoUNLI25, I get real unlimited service w/ unli Globe/TM calls and texts, plus unli Viber chat to the rest of my friends. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.

Then what are you waiting for? It's time to Go Bigger and Go Better with Globe!

No comments:

Post a Comment