Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fibr: Home’s Most Powerful Broadband

The very 1st time I heard Fibr, I quickly searched about it and it seems to be the latest buzz around. I have been hearing my friends talking about it as well. Fibr claims to be the home's most powerful broadband and its claim is substantiated with netizens or even my friends. Being in a fast phased technology, I shouldn't be missing this and this is really a must have not only for me but for most of our homes. With Fibr connection, it is surely guaranteed that the odds will be in our favor! Why? Well, everyone claims to be the strongest  but they share the same way towards connection hence the line becomes congested. While Fibr is the most powerful and I like its unique feature of having a sole or dedicated line of connection for my home internet hence I can easily connect a lot faster to the internet may it be for downloading, browsing, social networking or live streaming. With PLDT Fibr, my connection won't fail me and I will surely be always and connected quickly and smoothly.

Fibr, Home’s most powerful broadband, allows you to seamlessly and simultaneously experience the following: 

- Multiple sites browsing
- Stream hundreds blockbuster movies on-demand from Clickplay
- Watch Cignal Digital TV Channels.
And it is now available now in over 800 fiber-powered villages nationwide.

fibr logo 2013-01

Visit www.pldthome.com or call 101-FIBR (3427) for more details.


To know more about PLDT's FIBR Optic Internet, watch this: 




No comments:

Post a Comment