Monday, May 19, 2014

X-MEN: Days of Future Past

If there's one thing that I would like to correct from my past is

my habit of littering and throwing my grade school snacks in the trash bin. All I care in the past was my ease to get rid of my trash and also since I don't want to finish my snacks and I don't want to be scolded, I just throw them.

Only if I've realized the implications of my actions in the past, I want to correct all of these. Only if I can turn back time, I wouldn't be able to add to the polution these days causing health problems to lots of people. I could have helped in conserving a healthy environment. And if ever I'm given a chance to correct my actions, I could value food more in the past and realize how hard my parents worked just to give me a decent living and food; and that there are plenty of kids who cannot have the same lifestyle as I do. There are those who doesn't eat at all and begging for food. I could have either enjoyed my food or gave it to those who are in need. 

It really pays to start good deeds while we are just starting.

There's another interesting story about the days of future past with the upcoming X-MEN movie. To know more about this, click on this link:



No comments:

Post a Comment