Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Great Food 15-Second Cooking Challenge

His and Hers Summer Coolers are made for the sweetest lovers like us who want to have quality time with one another as we both get refreshed with our favorites. HIS is made up of San Mig Coffee: Cremdensada, Hot Water, Magnolia Ice Cream: Best of the Philippines - Peanut Kisses and Peanut Chocolate for the toppings. While HERS is made up of San Mig Coffee: Honeycino, Hot Water, Ice cubes, Magnolia Ice Cream: Best of the Philippines - Peanut Kisses and Peanut chocolate. Of course, this is best enjoyed when you're together with your loved ones or even while hanging out with friends!



I just love the creaminess of Magnolia ice cream mixed with my Honeycino coffee, it gives a high-end coffee shop feeling/experience without breaking into our pockets plus it's easy to prepare even when I'm at home. I just love the fact that I can add a little twist on how I eat my favorite Magnolia ice cream, either by plain one, on top of a cake or to add to that creamy feeling, on my coffee drink.

As its name suggests, His and Hers Summer Coolers is really perfect for sweet lovers, whether lovers as friends, lovers on dating status, lovers as siblings, lovers in the family, lovers in a relationship and even all kinds of lovers, name it, and it best suits you! It's a way to show a level of sweetness and gratefulness to our loved ones! And to add coolness this summer, why not add these cheesy lines whenever you give this coolers to your loved ones: "Peanut Kisses ka ba? Kasi Peanutibok mo ang puso ko eh!" 

To learn more about interesting cooking tips, visit www.mygreatfood.com and make sure to like their facebook page: www.facebook.com/mygreatfood  to get updates straight to your newsfeeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment