Monday, July 28, 2014

Sweet Endings with My Cadbury Barkada

Let me introduce myself 1st, I'm Biskwett/Kat's Ching ching/her barkada and now - her boyfriend. And I'm writing this on her 'better half.' Apart from my all corny but super sweet nothings for her, there's one gift which I gave her that almost got her!



Need I say more? She definitely enjoyed the Cadbury chocolate which I gave her. This Marvellous Creations is very rare to find and I found it just for her. I wasn't wrong on giving this to her. It really gave us sweet endings because of the jelly popping experience with this chocolate. Once you pop you can't stop!  Cadbury doesn't stop on innovating their products. You would definitely look for that jelly popping candy and slowly enjoy it and even want for more. This totally reminds her of her childhood days. She even asked her friend who went in Singapore just to look for this and it's no where to be found! Until now, she can't get over with this Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate. I have to admit that I really enjoy it as much as she does. Sometimes I get jealous because she looks forward for it than seeing me. But it's totally fine as I'm able to make her really happy. This is how little things bring so much joy and sweet endings to my greatest barkada/my one and only girlfriend.

Here's another photo of her munching on the Cadbury with one of our closest barkada:


In case anyone from Cadbury would be able to read this, I just can't imagine how much sweet endings my girlfriend experience and of couse myself to, if you would be giving her another Cadbury Dairy Milk experience and if ever you can find more of that jelly popping candy too! This would really mean a lot to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment